BioGuard Power-Floc restores
water sparkle by floccing (sinking to the bottom) suspended particles that may
cause cloudy or dull water. Power-Floc works overnight settling dead algae and
suspended particles to the bottom of the pool so they can be vacuumed out to
- Clears heavily clouded
- Restores water sparkle
- Highly concentrated
- Contains no metals
- Easy to use (no mixing)
- Works with all types of
pools & filters
- Does not effect water
- Shake well before using.
- Clean skimmer, hair and
lint pot, and backwash filter.
- Adjust pH to 7.5 to 8.0
for best results.
- Apply at a rate of 8 oz.
per 10,000 gallons. For extremely cloudy pools use double the normal dosage
16 oz. per 10,000.
- Remove any chemical
products from skimmer basket.
- With pump
on and filter valve on Recirculate, pour Power-Floc slowly into
- For sand filters without a Recirculate option - clean filter and pour
Power-Floc into a large pail of water (dilution of 8 oz. per 1 gallon of
water) and apply solution evenly over the surface of the pool.
- Remove cartridge filter element from filter tank.
- Reassemble filter tank without filter element.
- With pump on, pour Power-Floc slowly into skimmer.
- Allow pump to circulate for 2 hours then turn pump off.
12-24 hours later, slowly vacuum to waste. Do not vacuum debris through
- Backwash filter and clean filter with Strip Kwik then resume normal filter
- Check pH and readjust, if needed, to 7.2-7.6