The Super Pump VS 115V from Hayward is the most energy efficient 115-volt variable-speed pump on the market, offering energy savings of up to 80% over ordinary single-speed pumps. As the only pump of its kind with a super-efficient
permanent magnet motor, the Super Pump VS 115V is the most cost-effective way to upgrade your equivalent single-speed pump. And because itís an easy drop-in replacement, itís also the simplest. So give your pool an upgrade that truly
makes a difference, the Super Pump VS 115V.
The Super Pump VS 115V features such upgrades as a built-in time clock and an intuitive user interface that is rotatable. This user interface can be turned in four different directions or removed and wall-mounted if the you want to locate
it remotely. Super Pump VS 115V is also easily connected to any automation system with relays. Itís an accepted industry fact that variable speed pumps are the ultimate way to save on pool related energy costs. Most other variable-speed
models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps. The Super Pump VS 115V is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5Ē plumbing, providing outstanding energy savings and an even faster return on investment.
Super Pump VS 115V Features:
- Save up to 80% on energy costs. View the Hayward Residential Pool Pump Savings Calculator to see your potential savings
- Permanent magnet motor for improved energy efficiency
- Operates quietly, especially at energy-saving lower speeds
- Right-sized for a faster payback compared with more expensive variable speed models
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor for added reliability
- 110 cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity
- Control Interface can rotate or wall-mount for ease of viewing
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs allow easy strainer cover removal without tools
- See-through strainer cover for easier view of required basket cleaning
- Self-priming capability suction can lift up to 10' above water level
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Perfectly Tailored Performance
Now you can enjoy the energy efficiency of a variable-speed pump, even if your existing pump is only wired for 115V. The Super Pump VS 115V is specifically built to be an easy drop-in replacement for 115V single-speed pumps like the
best-selling Super Pump, giving you the energy savings you need without any extraneous features you donít.
Unrivalled Energy Efficiency
The Super Pump VS 115V is the only 115V variable-speed pump with a permanent magnet motor, making it the most efficient model of its kind. Because it tailors pump speed to suit your needs, it can provide up to 80% energy savings over
ordinary single-speed pumps.
Compatible, Convenient Operation
A rotatable user interface, only available from Hayward, is yet another way the Super Pump VS 115V caters to your needs. The intuitive control pad can be turned in four directions or removed and wall-mounted if you want to locate it
remotely. Super Pump VS 115V is also easy to connect to any automation system with relays, so it fits seamlessly into your lifestyle.