Included Hardware & Equipment
All necessary quantities of hardware are included with your Loop Loc Cover:
- Standard Brass Anchors
- Standard Stainless Steel Springs
- Vinyl Tubular Spring Covers
- Metal Installation Tool
- Mesh Storage Bag
- Warranty Registration Card - 15 Year Warranty
Installation & Fitting Guidelines
Stock Rectangle Covers will fit your In-Ground Pool if:
- The pool length and/or width is up to 3" smaller than "Pool Size" listed, and there is a minimum of 36" of deck available
- The pool length and/or width is up to 3" larger than "Pool Size" listed, and there is a minimum of 30" of deck available and the coping is less than 10" wide or less
- All Stock Loop-Loc Mesh Safety Covers are available in Spring Green, Blue, Tan, and Gray
What Makes A Genuine Loop-Loc Safety Pool Cover Unique?
- The only safety cover to be awarded UL certification year after year
- Loop-Loc is so durable, it's back by a 15 Year Warranty! And so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance
- Loop-Loc blends beautifully into any backyard with your choice of standard Spring Green, or four option designer colors
- The polyester bonded thread used in Loop-Loc covers is 30% stronger in thread size and produces a high margin of safety in all seams (compared to competitors)
- Loop-Loc uses extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity
- Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material - not "regrind," which tends to stain decking
- The large X-tacking on Loop-Loc straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength
- Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow rain right through
- Loop-Loc is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give Loop-Loc covers an incredibly high break strength
- Loop-Loc sews the webbing to the cover using contrasting white threat, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed
- Loop-Loc uses 87% black yarn in the fabric for superior UV stability
- Non-corrosive aluminium tips are double-notched for stability
Requires No Pumping, Scrubbing, Or Heavy Maintenance
Unlike solid water-bag covers, maintenance is easy. Plus, it's easy to install and remove with Loop-Loc's unique anchoring system.
"Bubbles," The Elephant
You'll probably never need a pool cover strong enough to support the weight of "Bubbles," the African elephant, but imagine how safe you'll feel owning the only safety pool cover that's proven it can: the Loop-Loc Safety Swimming Pool Cover.
Loop-Loc Super Dense Mesh Safety Covers
Protect Your Family with the Only Mesh Safety Pool Cover that Passed the Elephant Test
Exceeding ASTM Standards
Loop-Loc covers not only meet, but exceed ASTM standard for Safety Swimming Pool Covers F 1346-91. To show you Loop-Loc's commitment and dedication to the safety and security of your family, Loop-Loc covers have undergone extensive outside testing through Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.) and have earned the seal of approval for safety swimming pool covers.
Put An Unbreakable "Lock" On Your Pool
Only Loop-Loc is available is the patented Cable-Loc and GapGuard Child Safety Intrusion Barriers. They close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the cover's edge, so there's no way a child or pet and clip through.
Exclusive Computer Aided Design Technology
Ensures a perfect, custom fit for any shape or size pool. From a simple square to the most complex installation, Loop-Loc can manufacture a custom cover with the perfect fit for any pool or spa.
Always Tight, Clean, & Beautiful
Unlike a saggy, unsightly water-bag cover that becomes a dangerous, slippery swamp after just a few rains, Loop-Loc's super dense mesh allows rain to drain through. The cover stays dry and beautiful in any weather!
Still Not Convinced?
See the Loop-Loc Safety Cover Frequently Asked Questions, or take a look at Loop-Loc customer's
Before & After Photos!