AquaCal TropiCal T135 Economy Heat Pump 132,000 BTU
AquaCal has achieved outstanding growth since it opened for business in 1981, becoming the world's largest and leading heat pump manufacturer. Our commitment
to our clients and candidates alike has helped us forge a reputation for reliability and commitment. As well as our long-standing relationships with our
clients, we also recognize our staff; without their long-term commitment and success in overachieving their manufacturing targets, AquaCal would not be what it is today.
30 years is an important milestone for any company, and AquaCal has demonstrated that success can be achieved when you have a team that is dedicated to making the company thrive.
The Tropical T135 comes equipped with all standard features. The Patented ThermoLink Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core makes this unit a power-house that is built to last.
The TropiCal is an economy heat pump designed to fit any budget. It is perfect for above-ground pools and small in-ground pools.
- Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle allows operation down to mid to low 40 ℉ range
- Lockable, flip-out control panel protected against sun and weather
- Built-in drain pan for condensate management
- Impact resistant, rust and fade proof cabinet
- Quieter than conventional heat pumps
- Rated in accordance with ARI standard 1160
- Use no fossil fuels
- Emit no noxious gas
- Are Solar Heat Transfer Units
- Minimize your carbon footprint
- Meets all AHRI efficiency standards
- Do not need sunshine to heat your pool
- Still heat your pool when temperature drops to 45 ℉
- Compact unit has a small footprint
- Vinyl coated evaporator coil and fan grill
- Microprocessor controlled automatic defrost
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- At 55 db, the AquaCal Tropical heat pumps are virtually silent from 10 feet away
- Calculate heat pump operating costs in you area by clicking
Thermolink® Heat Exchanger:
At the heart of this AquaCal heat pump is the patented ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger. The main cause of premature heat pump failure demise is the heat exchanger. Most heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy and this material is susceptible to attack from pool and spa sanitizers and other related chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump will fail.
The ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger tube is made from titanium and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
Titanium is an amazingly strong and long lasting metal making it perfect for the swimming pool environment. However, not all Titanium heat exchangers are created equal! Only ThermoLink® Titanium technology uses a patented water management system that maximizes surface contact of pool water with our Titanium Heat Exchanger. This patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 GPM, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
And this is the most important factor in determining the efficiency of your heat pump. Generally, the greater the heat transfer, the greater the efficiency of your heat pump. And let's face it, the reason most people buy a heat pump is because they want to get the absolute most for their heating dollar.
AquaCal heat pumps featuring ThermoLink® Titanium technology offer you maximum strength, durability, and performance! We are so sure of it that we guarantee our Titanium Heat Exchanger for the life of your heat pump. This is just one more reason that AquaCal is America's leading heat pump manufacturer.
With a pure titanium heat exchanger at its core, the
Tropical Series offers you optimum return on your money. The Tropical T135 comes packed with all standard features. AquaCal's patented
counter-flow water management system heats water faster and more efficiently. Comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty that keeps
you stress-free for the life of the heat pump. Tropical T135 is a sure-fit for your swimming pool. Designed for residential and commercial pools with large surface areas.
Works great for smaller pools where over sizing is desired.