- All Aboveground Swimming Pools
List: $675.00 - You Save: $175.00 (26%)
3 Units In Stock
Ships Free Within 1-2 Business Days
Order soon before it is gone. More on the way.
Speck E71-II 1.0 THP Single Speed Standard Cord Above Ground Pump 115V
The Speck BADU E71-II 1.0 THP Single Speed Standard Cord Pump 115V is a powerful and dependable option for your pool's water circulation needs. Its single-speed operation, self-priming capability, and high-performance motor make it an excellent choice for efficient and reliable pool maintenance. With its corrosion-resistant design and easy installation, this energy-efficient pump is a top choice for both above ground and in-ground pools.
- This pump with medium head delivers outstanding performance and includes a standard mechanical seal made of carbon and ceramic that measures 5/8 inches, which can be easily replaced when needed.
- This substance is resistant to chemical reactions and corrosion, can endure exposure to UV radiation, and has the ability to tolerate high temperatures of up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The E71 model can be purchased with a dual discharge casing, allowing it to be connected to pool filters that are already in use.
- The motor of the pump is a TEFC type with a sturdy 48 frame construction, ensuring durability.
- The clear lid of the pump is designed to be opened easily, featuring a special construction and a ring lock system. The strainer basket is also sizable and securely locked in position at all times.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with hose adaptors. Also available with 1.5" NPT/2" slip quick disconnect unions.
- Reusable o-rings throughout the pump
- The pump is already fitted with a standard cord set that measures 3 feet and has a 3/12 AWG rating. There are also several other types of cord sets that can be used with the pump.
- Each pump undergoes a performance test at the Speck factory to ensure its functionality before being shipped out.
|Weighted Energy Factor||3.60|
|Motor||Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled|
- Manufacturer: Speck Pumps
- Speck Pumps Item Number: AG192-1100T-0ST
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 90 Days
Speck Pumps Item AG192-1100T-0ST Documentation and Manuals
- Owner's Manual - (PDF)
Speck Pumps Item AG192-1100T-0ST Suggested Applications
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to email@example.com. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!