The Quiet Combination of Efficiency, Durability, and Power
The pros prefer Sta-Rite pumps for their power, efficient performance and super-quiet operation. The new Dyna-Pro pool and spa pump is the latest member
of this high-performance family. We’ve packed everything we’ve learned during two generations of innovation into Dyna-Pro, to make it highly efficient, easy
to maintain and incredibly reliable. And since we introduced the first non-corrosive thermoplastic swimming pool pump, we know something about
durability. Dyna-Pro is constructed of our durable thermoplastic composite resin, so you can be sure it will stand up to the harshest conditions. For long,
dependable service year after year, choose Dyna-Pro.
Sta-Rite Dyna-Pro 1 1/2 HP Features:
- Precision-fit internal components and a specially designed sound-dampening base make pump operation incredibly quiet.
- Superior hydraulic design and optional energy-efficient motor deliver effortless performance, energy savings and extended pump life
- Heavy-duty construction and a motor rated for continuous operation make Dyna-Pro a tough, long-lasting performer
- The high-capacity trap holds a large amount of debris, so you clean less often
- The Cam and Ramp lid is easy to remove and locks in place with a quarter turn, making inspection and cleaning a breeze
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Save Money on Energy Costs
Superior flow dynamics effortlessly move more water to help reduce operating costs. Dyna-Pro pumps feature optional energy-efficient motors, which help lower electrical costs even more.
Less maintenance time
When cleaning is required, a simple quarter-turn of the Cam and Ramp lid gives you easy access to the ultra-sized strainer basket. Simply empty the basket, and re-attach the see-through lid…you’re done in seconds.
Durable and rugged for long life
Only the best materials are used to build lasting quality into each pump. On the outside, Sta-Rite’s durable thermoplastic composite resin weathers temperature extremes and will never corrode. On the inside, a heavy duty shaft
seal and impeller stand tough against harsh chemicals.