Step Up To Super Performance
The SuperMax pump from Sta-Rite features a commercial grade, 56 square flange motor for top performance in residential swimming pools. The Sta-Rite SuperMax
is a superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward Super Pump. The advantage for consumers is its quiet operation and economical performance. The benefit to pool
professionals is its ease of installation (union fittings are included and the pump easily drops in place).
Whether you’re building a new pool or replacing existing equipment, the Sta-Rite SuperMax high performance pump is a great choice for all-around
performance. The SuperMax moves water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. You get less wear and tear, and that means longer
life and a higher return on your pump investment.
Sta-Rite SuperMax 1 HP Features:
- Cam and Ramp lid locks and unlocks with a simple quarter turn
- Exterior thermoplastic resin withstands temperature extremes and delivers long life
- You get a commercial-grade motor at a consumer price with our heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor
- The Cam and Ramp lid permits easy inspection of the strainer basket, and locks in place with a quarter turn
- A superior internal flow design reduces hydraulic noise for amazingly quiet operation
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Engineered for Today's Savvy Pool Owner
The Sta-Rite reputation for top-of-the-line equipment has been earned by answering the needs of today’s pool owners: high efficiency, low maintenance and
reliability. Sta-Rite products ace the test in every category.
Strong and silent
A commercial grade motor and an innovative hydraulic design combine to make SuperMax a quiet, tireless workhorse.
When cleaning is required, a simple quarter-turn of the exclusive Cam and Ramp lid gives you easy access to the ultra-sized strainer basket. Simply empty
the basket, and re-attach the see-through lid…you’re done in seconds.
Built for long life
Only the best materials are used to build lasting quality into each pump. On the outside, Sta-Rite’s exclusive thermoplastic composite resin weathers
temperature extremes and will never corrode. On the inside, a heavy-duty shaft seal and impeller stand tough against harsh chemicals.