|PoolTux Mesh Safety Pool Cover Details
||16' x 36'
||18' x 38'
|Square Footage of Cover
||20 Years | 5 Years Full
||5' x 5'
When it comes to pool covers, the best dressed pools wear a PoolTux!
We are proud to introduce the PoolTux line of safety covers. These quality covers are made in the U.S.A. and are expertly designed by the largest
manufacturer of swimming pool components and pool accessories in North America. PoolTux Safety Covers resist whatever mother nature throws at
them! These high quality safety covers will protect what's most important to you, your family, while providing superior protection for your investment!
PoolTux Safety Covers are individually designed using the latest CAD technology and stitched to fit your pool perfectly. They are easy to install, keep your
yard looking great during the off-season, and allow for nominal prep and cleaning when you're ready to open your pool in the spring!
The PoolTux King Mesh Safety Cover is the most elegant attire for your pool. But it's not just good looking; it's the highest performing mesh cover we make. This light and tight commercial
quality woven material offers many of the benefits of a solid cover, with the handling ease of a mesh cover. The PoolTux King Mesh Safety Cover allows rainwater and melted snow to flow through
for optimum drainage and safety, but keeps debris out. And, it screens out almost 100% of the sun's ultra-violet rays, which means you'll spend less time cleaning your pool in the spring.
Add a touch of class to your poolscape over the winter with a PoolTux King Mesh Safety Cover. This versatile mesh cover offers a unique combination of performance, ease of maintenance, and
superior protection. The two-ply bias weave mesh material keeps debris out, yet allows rainwater and melted snow to drain through. It is lightweight and easy to install and remove.
Stock PoolTux Covers Will Fit Your Pool If:
- The pool length and/or width is up to 3" smaller than "Pool Size" listed, and there is a minimum of 36" of deck available
- The pool length and/or width is up to 3" larger than "Pool Size" listed, and there is a minimum of 30" of deck available and the coping is less than 10" wide or less
- For Covers with Steps: Left or Right Pool Step Orientation is determined by standing at the shallow end, looking toward the deep end.
PoolTux King Mesh Safety Cover Benefits
- Chafing strips protect the cover webbing and coping from abrasion, which will prolong the life of the cover
- Tightly woven mesh material allows rainwater and melted snow to flow right through, eliminating puddles and excess weight
- The cover blocks 99% of the sunlight to inhibit algae growth, which means less clean up in the spring
- Flush mount brass anchors and collars are non-corrosive and easy to adjust
- Backed by a 20 Year warranty with 5 years of full coverage!
- Available in Blue, Green, & Tan
- Tension-Tech commercial grade springs allow for the tightest installation maximizing the covers load capacity
- Heavy-duty industrial strength webbing where it's needed most
- When properly installed, each cover meets or exceeds the safety cover performance standards as set forth in the ASTM F 1346-91 Code
PoolTux King Mesh Safety Cover Hardware
- Flush mount brass anchors
- Commercial grade stainless steel springs
- Installation rod
- Tamping tool
- Storage bag