|Meyco Safety Pool Cover Details:
||Rectangle Including Extension Flush Right Steps
||16' x 32' + 4' x 8'
||18' x 34' + 4' x 10'
|Square Footage of Cover:
|Sets of Hardware:
All Required Hardware Included:
- Standard Brass Screw-Type Anchors
- Stainless Steel Compression Springs 7 1/2"
- Anchor Tamping Tool
- Steel Installation Rod
- Stainless Steel Buckles
- Storage Bag
- Vinyl Spring Covers
- Hex Key 15"
Stock rectangle covers will fit your in-ground Pool if:
- The pool length and/or width is up to 3" smaller than "Pool Size" listed, and there is a minimum of 36" of deck available.
- The pool length and/or width is up to 3" larger than "Pool Size" listed, and there is a minimum of 30" of deck available and the coping is less than 10" wide or less.
- For Covers with Steps: Left or Right Pool Step Orientation is determined by standing at the shallow end, looking toward the deep end.
- All Stock Meyco Safety Covers are only available in Forest Green
Meyco Rugged Mesh Safety Cover Specifications:
- Weight Per Square Yard: 6 oz
- Filtration: Significant
- Sun Block: 99% Shade
- Off-Season Maintenance: Some maintenance with puddles & leaves
- Benefit: Cleaner pool opening with less maintenance than a solid cover
- Warranty: 12 Years
- Higher shading with better filtration & increased tear & tensile strength
Everyone trusts the original! Here just a few of the reasons why.
- High-Grade Threading is white polyester bonded marine grade for longer lasting, superior UV protection & stronger seams
- Stronger Webbing is 45% stronger than any competing cover
- Low profile & lightweight that does not stiffen after years of use
- Quality Hardware includes non-corrosive solid brass anchors, stainless steel buckles, & springs will not rust or stain deck
- Unique Design is industry leading, patented design applications for exotic pools
- Reliability of over 50 years and counting!
Why Choose a Meyco?
Safety for children and pets, the major concern for every pool owner, was the motivating factor in Meyco's development of the mesh cover back in 1956. Decades of improvements and four U.S. patents later, Meyco continues to
offer an outstanding version of the original mesh safety pool cover. This pool cover material, since it's the lightest weight, is used on the worlds largest pool covers. Some pool covers get so big, Meyco will break it into
smaller pieces that combine to make one safety pool cover. This material and the pool cover design has been tested time and time again from cars crashing on to it to tornados trying to rip it away. The original concept of
this pool cover came from looking for an alternative to the dangerous, labor intensive way of closing pools. Working with a prominent pool builder in Connecticut, Fred Meyer worked on several materials before coming up with an early ancestor to MeycoLite.
Safety vs. Standard Tarp Covers
Meyco pool covers exceed all ASTM standards for safety as well as many local safety requirements. When properly secured to the pool decking, the cover's crisscrossed webbing hold taut across the pool in "trampoline
style." Meyco pool covers can not blow off in a windstorm, and are difficult to remove without the safety installation rod. If that weren't enough, the straps are capable of withstanding of 4,500 lbs. of tension!
Safety pool covers actually cost less per year of use than standard tarp covers! The larger initial investment for the safety cover is much more than compensated for by its longer mesh life and by eliminating the need for water bags, pumps or pillows.
Convenience & Maintenance
Mesh safety pool covers eliminate the need to pump off dangerous surface water since rain water drains through. Leaves and debris on the cover dry and blow off. With proper water treatment, there
are no algae problems either. The only maintenance required for using mesh safety covers is to prevent the water level from falling lower than 18" from deck level during the winter. With more and more
pool owners having less and less time on their hands these days, convenience is more important than ever. Safety pool covers are light in weight, super strong, and can be put on or taken off
quickly (installation time for a standard 20'x40' pool cover is about 5 minutes!)
Quality & Appearance
Tailored to fit any size or shape pool, the standard forest green fine mesh is handsome in appearance as well as maintenance free. Non-corrosive solid brass anchors disappear flush with the deck when the
cover is removed. The need for unsightly ropes, pillows, pumps and water bags is eliminated. Meyco pool covers are made of the finest materials available, the best polypropylene fabric, the strongest thread and the
most durable hardware. Each pool cover is designed with deep channeled abrasion strips for cover wear protection.
Meyco Pool Covers has long been the leader in swimming pool cover manufacturing. From the original concept and design of the safety cover, to the present state-of-the-art cover exceeding ASTM standards, Meyco has developed
a fine expertise in designing covers, large and small, simple and complex. Be it the pool owner next door, across the country, or across the oceans, Meyco customers worldwide find a product they can count on, with
a solid warranty and many years of research and experience behind it.