- There are currently no documents or manuals available for this item.
- Dimension One 01512-261-2S meets or exceeds all industry standards and specifications.
- If you need additional information on this product please Contact Us.
List: $257.07 - You Save: $47.39 (18%)
95 Units In Stock
Ships Free Within 1 Business Day
Dimension One Vision Cartridge - Pack of 2 with 4 lbs SpaGuard Enhanced Shock
Dimension One Vision is an excellent alternative to conventional sanitizers and offers clean, clear water without the harsh chemical smell, red eyes, bleached clothing and dry skin. Its silver catalyst technology kills 99.96% of pathogenic bacteria on contact. Vision is easy to install and lasts a full six months. It now features a convenient "Installed/Replace" Reminder Ring.
The Vision Cartridge System:
The Vision Cartridge is manufactured by Dimension One Spas, Inc. The new Universal cartridge replaces the following products: from Dimension Pure Vision cartridge, Ultra Vision Cartridge, Crystal Vision System-Complete, Crystal Vision Cartridge, Crystal Vision Basket and Crystal Vision Lid.
What is a Vision Cartridge?
Vision is an alternative sanitizing system that is used with your spas water management system. The advantage of Vision over conventional sanitizers such as Bromine and Chlorine is that it will provide softer-feeling water as a result of lower overall chemical use. Also, fewer chemicals results in lower total dissolved solids (TDS) which means less spa maintenance.
How a Vision Cartridge Operates:
The Vision Sanitizing System has no moving parts and requires no electrical connections. It contains a powerful, Silver Nitrate catalyst bed with a large surface area. Water circulates through the Vision Sanitizing Cartridge, through the filter, through the heater and finally returned to the spa. When used with a a Water Management Systems and a Chlorine base, Vision provides a soft, residual bactericide that compliments the oxidizing power of ozone and the sanitizing power of Chlorine. Refer to your spa's owners manual for proper guidance on pH, Total Alkalinity, and Calcium Hardness levels. These levels must be properly maintained for adequate spa water balance.
Used in Spas of all types
Even thought the Vision Cartridge is manufactured by Dimension One Spas, it will fit in most other spas as well. This vision cartridge should fit in your filter area or skimmer basket with a minimum of 5 inches of space. This Vision Cartridge lasts 6 months versus the the 4 months Nature2 Spa Purifiers, and Spa Frog S Purifiers.
Vision can be installed on Dimension One Spas with the following Ozone equipped Water Management Systems:
- Crystal Pure (Models 1989 - 1996)
- Crystal Zone (Models 1992 - Current Year)
- Clear Zone (Models 1998 to Current Year)
- UltraPure (Models 1996 to Current Year)
SpaGuard Enhanced Shock - 2 lbs.Every spa needs to be shocked to eliminate undesirable compounds that build up with use. SpaGuard's Enhanced Shock allows you to quickly shock your spa and re-enter in just fifteen minutes as long as the free chlorine does not exceed label recommendations. It also offers additional benefits, such as keeping the water sparkling and fresh.
Enhanced Shock Benefits:
- Restores water sparkle
- Removes unpleasant odors
- Multipurpose shock
- Can be used in chlorinated or bromine-treated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
- Manufacturer: Dimension One
- Dimension One Item Number: 01512-261-2S
- UPC/GTIN: 00898205000020
- Condition: New
Dimension One Item 01512-261-2S Documentation and Manuals
Dimension One Item 01512-261-2S Suggested Applications
- All Inground Spas and Hot Tubs
- All Portable Spas and Hot Tubs
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!