- There are currently no documents or manuals available for this item.
- DEL Ozone 9-0620 meets or exceeds all industry standards and specifications.
- If you need additional information on this product please Contact Us.
DEL Ozone Mixing Degas Vessel Carbon Destruct Replacement Cartridge
Ozone (O3) is a form of oxygen that has one more oxygen atom than the atmospheric oxygen (O2) we breathe. It's this third oxygen atom that makes the ozone molecule so unstable, which is the key to its oxidizing power. Since ozone is unstable, it has a fairly short half-life under normal conditions, so it has to be produced and supplied continuously to a disinfection process. The chemical reaction that results in ozone is pretty simple. Ozone is a form of oxygen that is created when electrical energy breaks apart an ordinary oxygen molecule (O2) starting a chemical reaction that results in ozone (O3).
DEL Ozone offers a Mixing Degas Vessel (MDV) to safely remove excess ozone off-gas issues in pools and spas. It removes bubbles and bubble noise from entering the pool, leaving the surface undisturbed and calm. After mixing ozone into pool and spa water, the MDV vents any left-over ozone through a device called the Carbon Destruct, which immediately destroys the ozone and turns it back into oxygen. The oxygen bubbles are vented into the atmosphere either at the bottom nipple of the Destruct Cartridge or through the clear PVC tubing that comes with the initial MDV.
Mixing Degas Vessel Applications:
- Swim Spas
- Vinyl Pools
- Indoor Pools
- Reflection Pools
- Water Features
- Pools with Automatic Cover
- Water Containing Fish or Wildlife
Compatible Replacement Carbon Destruct Cartridge MDV Units:
- MDV for Spa Ozone Systems
- MDV-10 for Eclipse Ozone Generators & single-speed pumps
- DEL Ozone Eclipse Next Generation MDV
- DEL Ozone Total Eclipse MDV
- MDV-30 for TrioPure Salt-Ozone Sanitation Systems
- DEL Ozone Solar Eclipse MDV
- Manufacturer: DEL Ozone
- DEL Ozone Item Number: 9-0620
- UPC/GTIN: 00710882495732
- Condition: New
DEL Ozone Item 9-0620 Documentation and Manuals
DEL Ozone Item 9-0620 Suggested Applications
- All Concrete Pools
- All Plaster Pools Including Colored, Stone, Glass, & Pebble
- All Painted Pools
- All Inground Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools
- All Aboveground Swimming Pools
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to email@example.com. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!