Pool Frog Flippin Frog Replacement Cartridge
That portable backyard pool is there for one reason – FUN! The Pool Frog Flippin’ Frog keeps it that way
with its patented minerals and a low dose of chlorine in an easy-to-use, easy-on-the-pocket, dual cartridge
system. Best of all, it flips over when the chlorine is empty and needs to be replaced. Designed for pools
that are 12'-18' in diameter or 2,000 to 5,000 gallons.
Simply click the mineral and chlorine cartridges together, tie off as directed and set in the pool. The mineral
cartridge lasts an entire summer while the chlorine cartridges last roughly 3-4 weeks. Simply replace the bottom
chlorine cartridge when Flippin’ Frog flips over. No touching or pre-measuring the chlorine again.
Flippin Frog Chlorine Cartridge Benefits
- Fresh Mineral Water System for Pools 2,000 to 5,000 gallons
- Two pre-filled cartridges for no mess, no guess and no stress pool care
- Kills bacteria with up to 50% less chlorine
- Minerals in the green cartridge last all summer
- Chlorine lasts 3-4 weeks because you only need a low 0.5 ppm level
- Flippin' Frog flips over when the chlorine cartridge is empty
- Easy twist off and twist on convenience with 9 settings
- Chlorine cartridge is recyclable
Most pool owners haul heavy chlorine buckets to the pool side and dump chlorine into their pool or skimmer on a
daily basis. That's a lot of hassle and those costs add up quickly. Flippin' Frog operates at only 0.5 parts per
million of chlorine compared to 3-5 parts per million for most pools so you'll spend less on chlorine and experience
soft, silky water all summer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Flippin' Frog?
If you have a 12' to 18' pool, this is the easiest way to keep it clean and clear.
What's different about Flippin' Frog?
It is not just a floater. It uses minerals to destroy bacteria so chlorine can be reduced to much lower levels. The result is soft water without bleached swimsuits or smelly odors.
How long does the green mineral cartridge last?
Six months or one pool season - whichever is shorter
How long does the blue chlorine cartridge last?
About 3-4 weeks; replace when Flippin' Frog flips over