- There are currently no documents or manuals available for this item.
- Loop-Loc 901 meets or exceeds all industry standards and specifications.
- If you need additional information on this product please Contact Us.
List: $224.99 - You Save: $25.00 (11%)
13 Units In Stock
Ships Free Within 1-2 Business Days
Loop-Loc Spa Cover Protector Cap 6 x 7
Protect Your Spa Cover from Anything Mother Nature Has to Offer
The sun, snow, ice, leaves, dirt and debris all have damaging effects on your expensive hard top spa & hot tub cover. Protect your investment whenever your spa is closed with Loop-Loc's Spa Cover Protector Cap. Manufactured using the same high quality polypropylene materials as in their safety pool covers, the Spa Protector Cap is designed to fit and stay put. Elasticized for a snug fit, with a 12" apron and polypro loops sewn to cover, the cap's design lets you securely weave your closure straps through to keep the cover firmly in place. When it's not in use, your cap can be neatly packed in away in its convenience storage tote for your convenience.
To complement your backyard décor, the Spa Protector Cap is available forest green, with the option of custom ordering in designer tan & blue.
- 6' x 7'
- 7' x 7'
- 7' x 8'
- 7' 6" x 7' 6"
- 8' x 8'
If you do not see your size listed, custom sizes are available through special order.
- Manufacturer: Loop-Loc
- Loop-Loc Item Number: 901
- Condition: New
Loop-Loc Item 901 Documentation and Manuals
Loop-Loc Item 901 Suggested Applications
- All Inground Spas and Hot Tubs
- All Portable Spas and Hot Tubs
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to email@example.com. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!