DEL Ozone Spa Eclipse Next Generation Ozone Generator 1,000 Gallons 120V-240V Mini Light Plug
DEL Ozone is the dominant supplier of ozone sanitation products to the residential pool and hot tub / spa markets. DEL systems simplify sanitation for owners of spa and pools, while ensuring effective health and safety for their
families. The greatly improved spa or pool water is a terrific bonus! All systems are vacuum operated for safety and efficacy.
The Spa Eclipse Next Generation Corona Discharge system matches the capabilities of our own High Output units at a fraction of the size. Featuring DEL’s exclusive Advanced Plasma Gap technology, the newly
engineered design is now equipped with Auto Voltage Sensing. It’s the reliability, performance and technological advancement you can only expect from DEL Ozone. Higher ozone output and longer life than other CD technology, the
DEL Ozone Spa Eclipse is the ultimate solution for water treatment in spa applications. Considerably more energy efficient than UV ozone generators, the Spa Eclipse is lower in overall power consumption,
heat generation and operating cost.
How Does Ozone Work?
Ozone (O3) is a form of oxygen that has one more oxygen atom than the atmospheric oxygen (O2) we breathe. It's this third oxygen atom that makes the ozone molecule so unstable, which is the key to its oxidizing power.
Since ozone is unstable, it has a fairly short half-life under normal conditions, so it has to be produced and supplied continuously to a disinfection process. The chemical reaction that results in ozone is pretty simple.
Ozone is a form of oxygen that is created when electrical energy breaks apart an ordinary oxygen molecule (O2) starting a chemical reaction that results in ozone (O3).
Electrical energy breaks the ordinary O2 molecule into two O1 atoms,
which frees oxygen atoms to unite with other O2 molecules to produce ozone. Ozone is an unstable molecule because the 3rd oxygen atom is connected to the other two atoms with a weak bond. The weak bond is why ozone is such a
powerful sanitizer. DEL Ozone systems duplicate this process with advanced technology that produces ozone safely, reliably, in controlled amounts, and effectively managed to achieve our disinfection objectives.
Ozone vs. Alternative Methods of Sanitization:
- Proper pool water sanitation, which ensures cleanliness and safety
- The use of ozone makes the water clean, is soft to the touch, and does not give off unpleasant chemical odors
- Ozone neautralizes & destroys the widest possible range of contaminants, including microorganisms, pathogens like cryptosporidium, human fluids, cosmetics & oils, metallic contaminants, & chloramines
- Ozone does not have the noxious by-products that chlorine and salt do
- DEL Ozone systems are environmentally friendly, energy efficient, & cost effective
- Will not cause painful skin or eye irritations
- Does not degrade swimwear as quickly as chemical sanitizers do
- The only by-product produced by ozone is oxygen
The Benefits of Ozone:
Ozone is nature's most powerful disinfectant & oxidizer. On a base average, it is 200 times stronger than chlorine and is effective in destroying organic contaminants, pathogens, and a variety of inorganic materials, such as body lotions.
It is tested and proven to be effective against tough microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium, MRSA (antibiotic resistant staph), E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and Pseudomonas. are destroyed by ozone. Ozone is also highly effective in cold water.
This saves a lot of energy and also enables applications, such as surface disinfection, where heating hot water in sufficient quantities is simply not feasible or too expensive.
By using ozone as your sanitizer, it can help reduce the need for repeated chemical purchase costs, dosing costs, and for storage and management. Ozone reduces the need for hot water, reducing energy use to save money as well
as the environment. Additionally, ozone is an EPA Approved antimicrobial disinfectant & sanitzer. Ozone is only one of three groups of antimicrobial agents regestered by the EPA for public health use. The other two being antibiotics and antispetics.
Ozone meets or exceeds guiDELines set forth by the MoDEL Aquatic Health Code (MAHC). The MAHC provides guidance based on science and best practices that help local and state authorities and the aquatics sector make swimming and other water
activities healthier and safer. States and localities can use the MAHC to create or update existing pool codes to reduce risk for outbreaks, drowning, and pool-chemical related injuries.
Spa Eclipse Next Generation Advantages:
- Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) Technology
- Auto voltage sensing
- Ozone LED indicator light
- Advanced Plasma Gap cell technology
- Reduces nitric acid by-product
- Improved water quality and clarity
- Reduced chlorine use and consumption
- Kills up to 99.99% of harmful microorganisms
- Minimized operating and maintenance cost
- Less wear and tear on pool equipment
- No unpleasant chemical odors
- Will not irritate eyes, dry out skin or fade swimwear
- Eliminates oils, lotions and other contaminants
- High ozone output, low energy cost