- All Concrete Pools
- All Plaster Pools Including Colored, Stone, Glass, & Pebble
- All Painted Pools
- All Inground Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools
- All Aboveground Swimming Pools
List: $607.50 - You Save: $121.50 (20%)
3 Units In Stock
Ships Free Within 1-2 Business Days
Order soon before it is gone. More on the way.
Speck E45-I 0.75 THP Single Speed Jetted Bathtub Pump 115V
Get the best performance for your jetted bathtub with the Speck E45-I 0.75 THP Single Speed Jetted Bathtub Pump 115V. This high-quality pump features a durable motor, convenient quick disconnect unions, and corrosion/UV resistant materials. Designed for optimal performance and easy installation, the Speck E45-I pump is a top choice for your jetted bathtub needs.
- This high-performing pump with a medium head is equipped with an industry standard carbon/ceramic mechanical seal measuring 5/8", making it convenient to replace.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150℉
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with 1.5" quick disconnect unions. Optional 1.5" NPT connection also available.
- Pump is equipped with durable, special 48 frame thru-bolt mount energy efficient PSC motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Pump is also available with a specially designed 42 frame motor with built-in air switch.
- The Model E45 comes standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set and built-in air switch. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Special design allows all water to drain from the pump casing.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Manufacturer: Speck Pumps
- Speck Pumps Item Number: JT182-1075T-0ST
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 90 Days
Speck Pumps Item JT182-1075T-0ST Documentation and Manuals
- Owners Manual - (PDF)
Speck Pumps Item JT182-1075T-0ST Suggested Applications
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!