- There are currently no documents or manuals available for this item.
- Speck Pumps WF104-1050F-0FS meets or exceeds all industry standards and specifications.
- If you need additional information on this product please Contact Us.
List: $2,652.50 - You Save: $530.50 (20%)
4 Units In Stock
Ships Free Within 1-2 Business Days
Order soon before it is gone. More on the way.
Speck Model 21-80/30G 0.9 THP Single Speed Flooded Suction Waterfall Pump 115V/230V
Get the best performance with the Speck Model 21-80/30G 0.9 THP Single Speed Flooded Suction Waterfall Pump. Designed to provide efficient water circulation for your waterfall feature, this pump is compatible with both 115V and 230V power sources. With its reliable performance and easy installation, the Speck Model 21-80/30G is the perfect choice for all your waterfall pump needs
- This high-performance pump includes a unique mechanical shaft seal that allows it to run dry for up to one hour, even if not handled properly, ensuring its durability
- The pump is designed for use with pool water containing salt concentrations of up to 5000 ppm (for higher concentrations, please contact 1-800-223-8538), and it is made of non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant materials that can withstand temperatures of up to 175℉.
- All models of this pump are equipped with 4" quick disconnect unions for easy installation and removal, providing added convenience
- The pump features a heavy-duty "1081" E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy-efficient pool motor with a large 56 frame that is thermally protected, eliminating the need for a motor starter. It also has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings for enhanced performance
- The motor of this pump is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing, and reusable o-rings are used throughout, simplifying maintenance
- Every pump undergoes performance testing before leaving the Speck factory, ensuring its quality and reliability, and providing peace of mind to customers
- Manufacturer: Speck Pumps
- Speck Pumps Item Number: WF104-1050F-0FS
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 90 Days
Speck Pumps Item WF104-1050F-0FS Documentation and Manuals
Speck Pumps Item WF104-1050F-0FS Suggested Applications
- All Concrete Pools
- All Plaster Pools Including Colored, Stone, Glass, & Pebble
- All Painted Pools
- All Inground Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools
- All Aboveground Swimming Pools
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to email@example.com. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!