- There are currently no documents or manuals available for this item.
- Pool Shot PSWV-200 meets or exceeds all industry standards and specifications.
- If you need additional information on this product please Contact Us.
List: $1,374.99 - You Save: $275.00 (20%)
3 Units In Stock
Ships Free Within 45-60 Business Days
Order soon before it is gone. More on the way.
Pool Shot Super Water Volleyball System
The Pool Shot Super Water Volley deluxe game system is the perfect volleyball game
for municipal pools, community centers, YMCA's, health clubs, luxury resorts,
cruise ships and other commercial and residential locations that demand
continuous action, non-stop performance and no-nonsense safety features. Dual,
high capacity, rugged plastic bases each hold up to 50 gallons of water (or
sand) to create stable platforms that virtually anchor to the deck. Neither
ferocious spikes nor lunging blocks into the net can move these bases.
A heavy duty, nylon net stretches tightly between the bases. To accommodate nearly any size pool, the net adjusts from 12' to 20'. And don't be concerned about leaving the game setup all summer - or all year! The all-season net is weatherproof and the dual, plastic bases are immune to rain, snow, extreme weather conditions and sunlight. Leave them outside year-round, or, empty the water and it's an easy move into the storage shed.
- Two, rugged, UV-resistant bases with two drink holders
- Two, rugged, UV-resistant volley net support stems
- Adjustable-length, heavy duty, all-weather nylon net
- Two official size, waterproof, vinyl volleyballs
- Durable, anti-rust stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow, illustrated quick-assembly instructions
- Made of durable stainless steel
- One-year warranty
- Net is 36" High x 20" Wide x 20" Deep
- The base is Roto-molded, UV resistant polyethylene throughout. 33" wide x 21" high x 20" deep.
- Approx. 50 gallon (400 pound) water capacity or sand
- Each base is 23 pounds when empty
- Top cord extends 6 feet beyond net to accommodate pools up to 30 feet wide
- Includes two rugged white vinyl volleyballs for water use
- Manufacturer: Pool Shot
- Pool Shot Item Number: PSWV-200
- UPC/GTIN: 00713738000067
- Condition: New
Pool Shot Item PSWV-200 Documentation and Manuals
Pool Shot Item PSWV-200 Suggested Applications
- All Concrete Pools
- All Plaster Pools Including Colored, Stone, Glass, & Pebble
- All Painted Pools
- All Inground Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools
- All Aboveground Swimming Pools
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to email@example.com. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!