- There are currently no documents or manuals available for this item.
- BioGuard 23469-3 meets or exceeds all industry standards and specifications.
- If you need additional information on this product please Contact Us.
This BioGuard Multipack Includes: 6 lbs.
BioGuard Balance Pak 200 pH Increaser 6 lb - 3 Pack
Proper pH balance is critical in maintaining any type of pool. A low pH can cause corrosion to the pool and equipment, swimmer irritation, and chlorine inefficiency while raising overall maintenance costs. BioGuard Balance Pak 200 quickly and easily raises pH to the proper level.
- Raises pH
- For all pool types
- Convenient granular form
- Easy to use (no mixing required)
- Increases chlorine efficiency
- 100% Active ingredient
- Protects pool equipment and surfaces
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Balance Total Alkalinity to 125 to 150 ppm
- Use a Test Kit or Test Strips to determine the current pH of your pool
- If pH is below 7.2, apply Balance Pak 200 as determined by the Alkali demand chart in test kit
- Apply by broadcasting product evenly across the pool with the pump running
- Circulate for 2 hours and retest pH
- Add a maximum of 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water
- Manufacturer: BioGuard
- BioGuard Item Number: 23469BIO
- Hydropool.com Item Number: 23469-3
- UPC/GTIN: 00017541661003
- Condition: New
BioGuard Item 23469-3 Documentation and Manuals
BioGuard Item 23469-3 Suggested Applications
- All Concrete Pools
- All Plaster Pools Including Colored, Stone, Glass, & Pebble
- All Painted Pools
- All Inground Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools
- All Aboveground Swimming Pools
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to email@example.com. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!