- There are currently no documents or manuals available for this item.
- Pool Shot WI-711 meets or exceeds all industry standards and specifications.
- If you need additional information on this product please Contact Us.
List: $912.49 - You Save: $182.50 (20%)
More on the way. Pre-order unavailable.
Pool Shot Wing-It Basketball Game for Above Ground Pools
Turn your pool into an aquatic basketball court with the Pool Shot Wing-It Basketball Game for Above Ground Pools! It features Pool Shot's signature winged backboard, a double wing design that captures errant shots from mid-air and not only keeps them from flying out of the pool, but also returns them towards the shooter. You can even do trick shots off the wings, hit the right spot and swoosh, two points! Pool Shot engineers devised a clever system that includes an extended length support pole standing over seven feet tall. The winged backboard may be attached to any section of the pole to accommodate virtually any height or capacity pool. Instead of standing on the rugged, Wing-It base, the Wing-It for Above Ground Pools features Pool Shot's all-new, proprietary ground sleeve support system. A rotationally molded poly sleeve is installed in a small patch of concrete in the ground beside the pool. The pole simply slides into the sleeve for instant game play! The pole is easily removed for storage and a handy plug (included) safely covers the sleeve.
- Rugged, UV-resistant Winged Backboard
- Ground support sleeve and plug (WI-711 only)
- 2 3/8" diameter, powder coated aluminum support pole set
- Two additional 23" extension poles (WI-711 only)
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum hardware
- Waterproof vinyl basketball
- 15" diameter, zinc-coated steel rim suspended 30" above in-ground deck, 20" from top edge of 48" high above-ground pool
- Easy to follow, illustrated quick-assembly instructions
- One-year warranty
- Roto-molded, UV resistant backboard
- One 8" 45-degree angled wing at each side
- Roto-molded, UV resistant polyethylene ground sleeve. 6.5" high x 7" wide x 7" deep
- Mounts flush in the ground with concrete
- Sleeve is slotted to accept anti-spin dowel (included)
- 15" diameter solid steel powder coated rim
- All weather nylon rim net
- One rugged vinyl basketball for water use
- 2 3/8" diameter, round, powder coated aluminum pole set
- One main pole: 28" long
- Three extension poles: 23" long each
- Extension poles slide and bolt into main pole
- Secured at each joint with one stainless steel bolt/nylon lock nut
- Manufacturer: Pool Shot
- Pool Shot Item Number: WI-711
- UPC/GTIN: 00713738000159
- Condition: New
Pool Shot Item WI-711 Documentation and Manuals
Pool Shot Item WI-711 Suggested Applications
- All Concrete Pools
- All Plaster Pools Including Colored, Stone, Glass, & Pebble
- All Painted Pools
- All Inground Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools
- All Aboveground Swimming Pools
|Orders Under $50||$5.00|
|Orders Over $50||FREE|
|3-Day Premium||add $50.00|
|2-Day Premium||add $65.00|
- We only ship orders to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Chemicals, pool paint, and some oversized items, will only ship via ground service.
- Items shipped via Freight Service, such as pool heaters, will only ship via ground service.
- All orders shipping to Maryland will incur a 6% sales tax charge.
- Some items, including hazmat, may require a Direct Signature upon delivery.
- Shipments must be inspected by customer prior to signing delivery receipt.
- Orders containing small and light-weight items may ship via FedEx SmartPost or USPS.
You may return an item sold to you by Hydropool.com up to 30 days after purchase. The product must be in good condition, unused, in original packaging, and must have all parts, accessories and paperwork; returns without these requirements and/or guidelines will not be accepted.
If a delivery attempt is unsuccessful on order requiring a direct signature, a 15% - 25% re-stock fee may be applied should the order be returned to Hydropool.com by the carrier.
Any claims to missing parts, items or damaged goods for any orders must be made within 15 days of delivery date. We are not able to credit your shipping and handling fees if the wrong product was ordered due to customer error. However, if you received the wrong products due to an error on our behalf, we will pay for the return services fees and you will receive a full refund or exchange.
To return an item to Hydropool.com, please call 800-4MY-POOL to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return instructions. Any items returned without an RMA number will be refused. We will process your refund upon receipt of the returned product.
Products that cannot be returned:
- Pool Chemicals
- Special Orders
- Pool Liners
- Pool Paint
Products that may incur a re-stock fee of 15% - 25%:
- Pool Cleaners *
- Pool Heaters *
- Pool Pumps *
- Pool Filters *
- Pool Lights & Fixtures *
- Pool Ladders & Rails *
- Pool Slides *
- Pool Chlorinators *
- Custom Manufactured Safety Covers
- Pool & Spa Electronics or Controls *
- In-Stock Safety Covers
- Pool Covers that are Ordered and for the Incorrect Pool Size
- Spa Cover Lifters *
- Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands, and Hammocks *
* These products must not have been used, installed, or attempted to have been installed. All products must include original paperwork, parts & accessories, and everything accompanied with the product.
Concealed damage on any ground shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Freight shipments must be inspected for damages prior to customer signing delivery receipt. Please email any information regarding concealed damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your order number in all order related email correspondence.
Customer is responsible for any/all return shipping charges. Some returns may be subject to a 15% - 25% restock fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Please call 800-4MY-POOL if you have questions regarding this return policy.
Thank you for shopping Hydropool.com!