Ozone Joe - the most Eco-Friendly, maintenance free; high output Ozone
Generator in the Industry!
- Up to 30,000 Gallons
- .21A/25W at 120v/60Hz
- .10A/25W at 240V/50/60Hz
- 10" x 6" x 5"
- 4 lbs.
- All Ozone Joes' systems come with a flexible vinyl tubing installation kit and venturi injector
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
How the Ozone Joe System Works
Ozone Joe's Ozone Generators replicate the Sun's UV rays via a VUV (very
ultra violet) lamp. Once ambient air passes over the VUV light, the oxygen
molecules split into individual oxygen atoms (O1). These individual
oxygen atoms (O1) combine with normal oxygen molecules (O2)
and form ozone (O3). The ozone gas created then reacts instantly with
such things as bacteria, viruses, cysts, mildew, and chloramines. These oxidized
compound the clump together, thus greatly enhancing your filter's capability to
capture these organisms from your water. Once the ozone loses the third unstable
oxygen molecule, it simply reverts back to life breathing oxygen.
While Ozone Joe's primary focus is the swimming pool and spa industry, Ozone
Joe's offer products for many other water purification applications, such as koi
ponds, fountains, cooling towers, laundry applications and wineries, just to
name a few.
Advantages of adding Ozone Joe’s to your swimming pool:
- Kills 99.99% of Bacteria, Viruses and Molds - Ozone is most effective
oxidizer in killing the pathogen Cryptosporidium and E-coli
- Decreased Chemical Usage - As much as 90% of chemicals used can be
- Healthier Water - reduction of harmful chemicals promotes a healthy
- Better Water Clarity - Ozone makes water crystal clear
- Reduction or Elimination of Chloramines
- Reduction or Elimination of Odors – particularly valuable in indoor
- Smoother Water Feel - Ozone helps eliminate metals in your water
- No More Red Eyes or Dry Itchy Skin - burning eyes normally caused by
- pH neutral
- Ozone Joe’s Systems work great with Salt-Chlorine Generators. Our Ozone
System extends the life of the Salt Cell by reducing the demand. And less
demand means less cleaning!
Ozone and Salt Water Pools
Yes, they are compatible. In fact, an Ozone Joe's ozone generator is a salt
chlorine generator's best companion. A combination of ozone and salt create an
enjoyable and nearly maintenance free swimming experience.
- Prolongs salt cell life through demand reduction
- Reduces potential of galvanic corrosion
- Produces crystal clear water
- Reduces and eliminates the need for shock treatment
- Less pH reducer needed
*Salt cell must be turned down when used in conjunction with an ozonator or
too much chlorine will be produced
Why Use Ozone?
Maintaining proper sanitation levels in a pool or spa can be very expensive.
Costs of chlorine, bromine, algaecides, and shock that are added to the pool can
cost hundreds of dollars a month. Along with the cost of savings of the
chemicals, you greatly reduce the amount of time spent on maintenance. Ozone
Joe's systems produce ozone on site, so there is nothing else to add or buy,
plus no trips back to the pool store to buy more ozone. Simply hook the system
up and start enjoying the cost savings.
Removing chemicals from your pool should be the easiest decision you make
this year. Studies have linked high chlorine levels to childhood asthma and
broncho-spasm in competitive swimmers. The easiest and most economical way to
maintain a healthy sanitized pool and reduce chemical consumption is to
implement an ozone system. Since ozone is doing most of the oxidation in the
pool, this allows you to reduce the amount of chemicals by up to 90%. The small
residual of chemicals still needed is to ac as an algae prohibitive in the body
of the pool.
Crystal Clear Pool
Anytime you use chemicals in a pool, it always seems that another chemical
is needed to offset another sanitation attribute in the pool created by the
first chemical added. And since these chemicals simply aren't powerful enough to
eliminate the bad things in the water, it tends to fog up the pool slightly
giving the water a dull finish. You may notice this when you turn the lights in
the pool on at night and see the little particles suspended in the water. Ozone
helps burn off the dull appearance of the water and performs a
micro-flocculation of the particles. This is clumping effect that gives the
filter the capability to capture them. The result is the most crystal clear pool
you've ever seen.
More Ozone Benefits:
- Reduces harmful chemicals by 60-90%
- Improves health and water clarity
- Eliminates burning chemical odors and harmful chloramines
- Has no effect on pH
- No more irritated red eyes or dry itchy skin
- Greatly reduces maintenance time
- 55 times more powerful than chlorine
- Reacts 3,000 times faster than chlorine
- Prolongs equipment life and performance by eliminating corrosive
- Produces no harmful by-products
- Reduces TDS (total dissolved solids) in the pool